Feel like want to share some quotations that i found through the net
1. A woman's best jewelry is her shyness.
2. The shortest distance between a problem and it's solution, is the distance between your knees and the floor ; the one who kneels down to Allah can stand up to anything.
4. Take away everything that takes me from You. Bring me nearer to everything that brings me nearer to You.
5. The intellect is better than desire, for the intellect makes you a king over your destiny, and desire makes you a slave of your destiny.
7. Be like the flower that gives off a sweet fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
8. Be careful when fighting monsters, so you don't become one of them.
10. A woman's beauty is not in her features, the shade of her skin, or her possession. True beauty is in her heart, in her iman, her taqwa, and love for her deen.
11. Watch your thoughts for they become your words. Watch your words for for they become your actions. Watch your actions for they become your character. Watch your character for they become your destiny.
13. Verily there is a relief after each difficulty.
14. Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes around in another form.
16. Perhaps you dislike a thing and Allah makes there in much good.
17. Verily, Allah will not change the condition of the people, until they change what's in themselves.
19. If your legs can't take you to prayer, then how do you expect them to carry you to paradise.
20. Perhaps you hate a thing, and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah knows while you know not.