Friday, March 23, 2012

Thank You for the test


Assalamualaikum wbth

I have been thinking about something distructing my mind lately
it really makes me feel bad
very bad

I kept thinking 
why i am tested with this kind of matter
why me?
Sometimes i do feel like crying
as i am unable to face the situation
i just don't know how to deal with it
but i am glad
to have such great n nice friends
they really make my day
(>.<)

And of course i am grateful
to have HIM 
now I do realize that He gives me this kind of test because He loves me

I thank You for the test in life i go through
 for it brings me closer to You 

oo Allah grant me strength to face whatever comes tomorrow




(who say): "Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, grant us mercy from You. Indeed, You are the Bestower.
(ali-Imran 3:8)


No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP