Saturday, January 7, 2012

I'm Back


Assalamualaikum wbth

I have not been writing in this blog for quite sometimes and that does make me feel a bit awkward.
It's not that i have been busy studying lately, but in fact i was enjoying my one month school holiday.
I just donno what to write.
And this is the very first entry for this year...
I hope that its not too late for me to wish a very happy new year to all the readers.
May this year make us more mature and healthier...errr 
And of course umur pun makin bertambah satu angka lagi tahun ni  
(>.<)
Tapi bak kata anwar hadi,
"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional"
(^^.)

And lastly, nak wish a very happy menjalankan tugas sebagai ketua dan penolong ketua kelas kepada my two classmates, Anas and Suha... :)

maaf gambar xberapa nak cantik...huhu



p/s :: tahniah kepada semua teman2 yang dapat result exam yg gempaq...

1 comment:

  1. tahniah juga kpd kamu..kite cube yg terbaik tuk 2 sem lagi ye...:)

    ReplyDelete

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP